So, I decided that I needed a little pampering! Yesterday, Amanda and I went to a beauty salon store and I bought some good hair products. It seems like my hair has its own mind sometimes so I got some good stuff to control it. It works really well and I love how my hair feels.
I also went and got my nails done. They are now french tipped and look great! I love having my nails done. It makes me feel good and pretty. I definitely needed a little pick me up this week. Being a mother of two is a lot of work but worth every minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I'm glad you like your new hair stuff! Your blog is so cute! I especially love the pictures of Vanessa and you makin cookies. Someone amazing must have taken them. :)
She is definitely amazing:)
It is so great to get a bit of pampering after having a baby. It makes you feel that you can join the world again and not scare people with your haggard sleep deprived face. I'm speaking for myself of course!
Post a Comment