I finally did it! Yesterday I got my hair cut short and I love it! It is so much easier to do. I especially needed that with having two kids. I can now actually look like I got ready for the day instead of just throw my hair in a pony tail. It is a fun new look and I am glad that I had the guts to cut it.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Haircut!
I finally did it! Yesterday I got my hair cut short and I love it! It is so much easier to do. I especially needed that with having two kids. I can now actually look like I got ready for the day instead of just throw my hair in a pony tail. It is a fun new look and I am glad that I had the guts to cut it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment