Tomorrow, July 13, 2009 will be the official due date for our son. I go in tomorrow for my induction at 7:15am. We hope to have our new son around noon time if my labor is short. I am excited but also nervous. I don't think I will be able to sleep good tonight. I was able to get a blessing from Mark and his dad so I feel much more relaxed than I did an hour ago.
My mom was able to come up today and will be able to stay for a few days after the baby is born. That will help out a lot. I am very grateful for such a great family which includes my in-laws. They have helped me out so much these last few weeks. I love them so much!
Well, wish me luck tomorrow and stay tuned for the good news. I will try to have Mark post some pictures of the baby as soon as possible so you can see him. I am just in awe that this day is finally here. Nine months have sure gone by fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Good luck Sabrina! I'm so glad I found your blog, so I can now see your beautiful baby!! Oh, by the way, thought I'd let you know that we are also expecting! :) We timed these ones together for a little bit!
YAY!!! I'm so excited for my cute nephew to be here! Best wishes Sabrina! You are in my prayers! Love you lots!
Post a Comment