I had my final doctor's appointment on Monday. I am now dilated to 3 1/2 cm and effaced 70%. I am very excited to know that I made some progress last week. The baby's favorite spot to be is right underneath my ribs. I think that he has bruised them because it is very painful to sit, stand or even lie down. If he does not come out by the end of this week, I know he will be here on Monday, July 13. We are getting excited to finally meet him. We know it will be a new adventure with two kids but I think I am up for it. I know it will definitely be hard at times but very rewarding and fun on others. All I know is that I am so ready to be done with being pregnant! Please come soon little guy!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
38 Weeks
I had my final doctor's appointment on Monday. I am now dilated to 3 1/2 cm and effaced 70%. I am very excited to know that I made some progress last week. The baby's favorite spot to be is right underneath my ribs. I think that he has bruised them because it is very painful to sit, stand or even lie down. If he does not come out by the end of this week, I know he will be here on Monday, July 13. We are getting excited to finally meet him. We know it will be a new adventure with two kids but I think I am up for it. I know it will definitely be hard at times but very rewarding and fun on others. All I know is that I am so ready to be done with being pregnant! Please come soon little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Hey cousin! My friend told me to go look at her baby's pictures at alvordphotography, and I noticed pictures of your darling little family! I had no idea you had a blog! :) I wish we were still up there, so we could get together more often, and Vanessa and Steven could be friends! Our blog is www.cutecropper.blogspot.com if you're interested! You look great, and I can't wait to see your little guy!
Post a Comment