Today we went down to Second Dam with our friends Josh and RoShawn and had a picnic. It was so much fun getting outside and enjoying the warm weather! I love Spring and I hope it stays warm! We had fun walking around the lake and taking pictures. Vanessa had fun looking at the ducks and water.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Spring Picnic
Today we went down to Second Dam with our friends Josh and RoShawn and had a picnic. It was so much fun getting outside and enjoying the warm weather! I love Spring and I hope it stays warm! We had fun walking around the lake and taking pictures. Vanessa had fun looking at the ducks and water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
your blog is so cute.. your little family is way cute as well... congratulations on your new little one soon to be here... your daughter is so cute....
I just found out you guys had a blog. Vanessa is super cute. And you're having a boy? Congratulations!
Post a Comment