Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter weekend with my family. They left on Sunday and I was so to see them go but they will be back up to visit us in 3 weeks for Mark and I's graduation! It was so fun to see them for a couple of days! After church, the weather was great so we decided to let Vanessa hunt for some more eggs outside. It felt so good to be outside soaking up the sun.
We are very grateful for Easter. We know that our Savior, Jesus Christ lives again and we can live again with him because of the resurrection. How thankful I am for the gospel in my life! It brings so much peace and happiness to me!

1 comment:

Jeff and Michelle and Aliyah said...

Happy Easter! Sounds like a fun and wonderful Easter weekend! I miss you all so much and can't wait to see you next month!!! Love you lots and lots!