Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Happy 4th Anniversary!!
Today, June 10 is Mark and I's 4th Anniversary! Where has all the time gone. It seems just like yesterday that we got married and were starting our lives together. Now we have almost 2 kids and are finished with school. Time has gone by so fast! I have loved being married to my wonderful husband and friend. We have experienced so much in such a short time and have made many wonderful and unforgettable memories. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life and beyond with him and our family. My family is truly the most special and treasured thing that I possess! I am so grateful for such a great and cute family. I love them so much! Happy 4th Anniversary!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Sabrina! I randomly came across your blog and I'm so glad I did! Wow! Your family is so cute! I had no idea you did cakes...I would have had you do my wedding cake! Your really good! I hope everything is going great for you guys. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment