Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Digital Scrapbooking!
So, my friend RoShawn introduced me to the world of digital scrapbooking! Let me tell you that it is awesome! It is so fun and easy to do! I love that I don't have to drag out all of my supplies to make a page. Easy clean up and far less expensive than traditional scrapbooking. You can make some pretty awesome pages for free with all of the free supplies out there on the internet. I am just getting started but I know this is going to help me catch up on Vanessa's scrapbook and all the other projects that I need to get done. Here is one page I just made today for Vanessa's first birthday. I know, I am very far behind but I hope to catch up once I finish school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Very cute! What a great idea! Are you able to print them off to add to her scrapbook?
Yes, I can actually get it printed and bound in a book(like the one I did for our Disneyland Vacation). It costs around $50 but it is a lot cheaper than buying all of the supplies.
Cute!! We really ought to get together and give each other tips!
For prints for those people who asked there are lots of options
This is a few I know
http://www.shutterfly.com/learn/digital_scrapbook.jsp
Here are a few others I havent tried but look ok
http://www.scrappingsimply.com/
http://www.scrapbooksplease.com/index.aspx
They even have come out with a few home printers that will print a 12x12, I dont know the costs but there are starting to be more options.
Post a Comment